Eat My Tackle is proud to present our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Reels made to our specifications, tournament tough for offshore fishing.
- 9 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- The best smooth shift function with 1 touch 2 speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shaft are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2 speed gear ratio: 2.5 : 1 and 1.3 : 1
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag 155 lbs.
- Line capacity: 1025 yds. of 80 lb. mono/1740 yds. of 200 lb. braid
- Oversized big game handles and rod clamp and wrench system
- Test and approved for handling the harshest saltwater environments.
The 2 speed reel allows you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear if a fish runs toward the boat and then shift to a low gear when they go down and you need to pump them up.
These reels are designed for the rugged offshore environment. Matches perfectly with our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Rods for fit and balance. Full 2 year warranty against any defects.
Blue Marlin Tournament Edition deep drop and trolling rod with bent and straight butts. This rod features a 3.5' rod blank, complete with a straight butt and a bent butt handle. This Blue Marlin Tournament Edition trolling rod is designed to take the demands of heavy pressure. The rod features 4+1 HD roller guides plus roller guide at the tip. This is our finest grade tournament rod and constructed with the highest quality composite blank and wide mouth roller guides capable of passing the largest wind on leaders for outstanding control at boat side! All guides feature the latest and best technology and materials plus double wraps for strength. The span wrap construction is important and the rod will resist twist better than any rod we have tested. Total length of the rod with the bent butt attached is 5'5". Made from the finest High Carbon Composite blank 2 detachable butts, one a bent butt and 1 a straight butt, span wrap construction to minimize side loads and twist, wide mouth wind on leader roller guides, and EVA foam grip for non slip and comfort. Rod stands at 5'3" with straight end. Rod stands at 5'5" with bent butt. 5 year warranty against breakage, the longest in the industry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.