- 9 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- The best smooth shift function with 1 touch 2 speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shaft are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2 speed gear ratio: 2.5 : 1 and 1.3 : 1
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag 155 lbs.
- Line capacity: 1025 yds. of 80 lb. mono/1740 yds. of 200 lb. braid
- Oversized big game handles and rod clamp and wrench system
- Test and approved for handling the harshest saltwater environments.
The 2 speed reels allow you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear if a fish runs toward the boat and then shift to a low gear when they go down and you need to pump them up. These reels are designed for the rugged offshore environment. Full 2 year warranty against any defects.
- Detachable aluminum bent butt
- 4 wide mouth wind on leader roller guides (double roller closest to reel seat)
- Wind on leader roller tip
- High quality stainless steel roller bearings
- High carbon composite blank
- Span wrap construction to minimize side loads and twist
- Close to unbreakable
- Leather grip for non slip and comfort
- 48" in length without butt
- 21" in length for butt end
- Overall length is 5'9" with butt attached
- Gimbal cross on the end of rod butt for rod holders or fighting chair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.