- Available in 2 different class weights: 100-120 & 160-200 lb.
- Measures in at 5'3" with the straight butt and 5'5" with the bent
- 4 stainless steel roller guides and a swing tip
- Span wrapped to resist twist on the rod
- EVA foam grips provide nonslip comfort
This rod features a 3.5ft rod blank complete with straight and long bend handle. 4 roller guides plus one swing tip.This is our finest grade tournament rod and ideal for Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and record Wahoo in the Bahamas. Constructed with the most expensive composite blank and wide mouth roller guides capable of passing the largest wind on leaders for outstanding control at boat side! All guides feature the finest components and have double wraps for strength. The span wrap construction is important when a fish takes off to the side and the rod will resist twist better than any rod we have tested. Made from the finest high carbon composite blank. Span wrap construction to minimize side loads and twist. Wide mouth wind on roller guides. EVA foam grip for non slip and comfort. Stainless steel swing tip. Total rod length is 5'5". Virtually unbreakable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.