- Length: 5'6"
- Weight: approximately 3 lbs.
- All stainless steel roller guides
- Span wrapped construction to resist twists
- Premium EVA foam grips for nonslip comfort
- Gimbal cross on the end for rod holders and fighting chairs
- Reel seat measures 3.25" in length and 1" in width
- Available in 5 different class weights: 30-50, 60-80, 100-120, 130-160, & 160-200 lb.
These are our finest grade tournament rods and are ideal for Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and record Wahoo in the Bahamas. Constructed with the most expensive composite blank and wide mouth roller guides capable of passing the largest wind on leaders for outstanding control at boat side. All guides feature the finest roller components and have double wraps for strength. This is one of the best looking rods and a set of these on a tournament boat is quite the site. Excellent back bone and sensitive tip for the best action of any rod we have constructed. The span wrap construction is important when a fish takes off to the side, and the rod will resist twist better than any rod we have tested. Made from the finest high carbon composite blank span wrap construction to minimize side loads and twist. Close to unbreakable. Wide mouth wind on roller guides. EVA foam grip for non slip and comfort. Length is 5' 6" for ideal control. Gimbal cross on the end of rod butt for rod holders or fighting belts.
*Please note, the 30-50 lb. Class Weight Rod has slightly smaller roller guides to save weight. See pictures for a better description.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.