- Length: 5'9" (160-200lb. is 5'6")
- Weight: Approximately 3 lbs.
- All stainless steel roller guides
- Span wrapped construction to resist twists
- Premium leather grips for nonslip comfort (160-200lb. has EVA foam)
- Gimbal cross on the end for rod holders and fighting chairs
- Available in 4 different class weights: 80-100, 100-120, 140-160, & 160-200 lb.
This is our finest Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Bent Butt Rod and is ideal for Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and record Wahoo in the Bahamas. Constructed with the most expensive composite blank and wide mouth roller guides capable of passing the largest wind on leaders for outstanding control at boat side! All guides feature the finest components and have double wraps for strength. This is one of the best looking rods and a set of these on a tournament boat is quite a site. Excellent back bone and sensitive tip for the best action of any rod we have constructed. The span wrap construction is important when a fish takes off to the side, the rod will resist twist better than any rod we have tested. Made from the finest high carbon composite blank with span wrap construction to minimize side loads and twist. Close to unbreakable. Wide mouth wind on rollers, finest stainless steel rollers. Leather grip for non slip and comfort. Gimbal cross on the end of rod butt for rod holders or fighting chair. Tournament grade construction for Marlin and big game fishing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.