Add $ XX.XX to unlock FREE SHIPPING
Combo 80 Wide 2 Speed Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Reel with a 160-200 lb. Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Bent Butt Short Dredge Rod
This short dredge rod features a 2'7" blank rated at 160-200 lb with a long bent butt handle, two stainless steel roller guides, and a stainless steel swing tip. The swing tip allows movement up and down and side to side for maximum performance and minimal stress on your line while retrieving your favorite dredge. The long bent butt gets the dredge out away from the boat and allows you to swivel the rod into the cockpit. Everyone knows how hard it is to manage a dredge and get it out of the water quickly when a fish is on! This Blue Marlin Tournament Edition dredge rod is designed to take the demands of heavy pressure and retrieve the heaviest of dredges. The rod features two stainless steel roller guides plus one swing tip roller guide. This is our finest grade tournament rod and constructed with the highest quality composite blank and wide mouth roller guides capable of passing the largest wind ons for outstanding control at boat side! All guides feature the latest and best technology and materials plus double wraps for strength. The span wrap construction is important and the rod will resist twist better than any rod we have tested. Total length of the rod with the bent butt attached is 4'5". This rod is a perfect match for our 80 wide two speed Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Reels.
Eat My Tackle is proud to present our 80 Wide Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Reels made to our specifications tournament tough for offshore fishing
- 9 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- The best smooth shift function with 1 touch 2 speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shaft are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2 speed gear ratio: 2.5 : 1 and 1.3 : 1
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag 155 lbs.
- Line capacity: 1025 yds. of 80 lb. mono/1740 yds. of 200 lb. braid
- Oversized big game handles and rod clamp and wrench system
- New improved 2018 model
The 2 speed reels allow you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear if a fish runs toward the boat and then shift to a low gear when they go down and you need to pump them up.
Our reels and rods are designed for the rugged offshore environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.