Spicy Mango Salsa:
- 1 mango – peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 avocados – cut into small pieces
- 1 small jalapeño – diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili powder, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 soft or hard taco shells
- 4 (6oz.) dolphin fillets (or other white, flaky fish), cut into 1-inch slices
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Step 1: Stir together all ingredients listed above for the salsa. Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.
Step 2: Season dolphin with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
Step 3: Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish in oil until it flakes easily, roughly 3 minutes per side.
Step 4: Fill your favorite taco shell with fish and top with salsa.