- 2 lbs. wahoo fillets
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 anchovies in oil, patted dry and roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Step 1: Heat grill or grill pan to high. Brush the wahoo filets with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
Step 2: Place fish on grill and cook until slightly charred and almost cooked through, about 4 min. each side (it will continue cooking in the sauce).
Step 3: While the fish is grilling, heat remaining oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add your garlic, tomatoes, and anchovies and cook until slightly soft, about 4 min. Add your remaining ingredients and cook another 30 seconds.
Step 4: Transfer your slightly charred fillets to the sauce and let cook for 1 more minute. Plate the fillets, ladle on some sauce, and enjoy!