The Ultimate Tournament Wahoo Lure Bundle
Lure Bundle Includes:
The pro rig is the finest available with double big game hooks made of aircraft quality stainless steel. Positioned 180 degrees apart and stiff rigged with heat shrink. Maximum hook up rate due to the stiff pro rig setup. A must have for serious Wahoo fishing.
- Black and purple premium vinyl double skirt for excellent swimming action and durability
- Large head with a concave face to produce a tremendous amount of “smoke”
- Large, movable, "baby doll" eyes for the realistic look
- Fully rigged on a 6'/400 lb. stainless cable
- Pro rig with 2 #10/0 stainless hooks
- Hooks are stiff rigged at 180 degrees to each other with heat shrink
Black and purple with silver specks for extra flash. Wahoo love this color and it is almost impossible for them to resist!
- This lure features a large head with an Abalone shell and mylar insert
- Lure has movable "baby doll" eyes for a realistic look and lots of flash
- A full 14" in length and double skirted with a premium grade vinyl for excellent swimming and durability.
- Rigged with two #10/0 stainless big game hooks
- Rigged with aircraft quality stainless cable and covered with heat shrink to provide a “stiff” rig
Wahoo Express Stainless Steel Cable Rigged Fishing Lure
This lure is specifically made for catching monster Wahoo.
- Over 13" in length
- A 3” long purple & silver holographic head
- Head has a large movable "baby doll" eyes for extra flash
- Face is concave and produces a tremendous amount of "smoke"
- Double skirted in 2 shades of purple impregnated with silver specs to shimmer like a real bait fish
- The skirts are made from the finest vinyls for durability
- Professionally rigged in our Destin, Florida facility
- 400 lb. stainless cable
- Stiff Pro Rig featuring two 11/0 big game hooks on a cable which are heat shrunk with the hooks facing 180 degrees from each other
Wahoo Hooker High Speed fishing Lure Purple and Black
The chrome head allows this lure to be pulled at 15 knots and still stay in the water. Most other Wahoo lures need extra lead trolling weights to stay in the water at these speeds. This is the perfect lure for your next Marlin, Wahoo, or Dolphin excursion.
- Double skirt made of premium grade vinyl for great looks and durability with silver flakes for extra flash
- Also has a 5/8" jetted bolt with a nylon washer in the back of the head so you can remove and re-skirt the lure
- Purple & Black
- Chrome plated Brass head
- Weighs about 1 & 1/2 lb.
- 4" bullet head
- 400 lb. stainless cable for ultimate strength
- Rigged with 2 stainless 10/0 big game hooks offset at 180 degrees
- Measuring 13" in length
- A pro rig
Wahoo Eliminator High Speed Fishing Lure
The bullet shaped head allows this lure to be pulled at 15 knots and still stay in the water. Most Wahoo lures need extra lead trolling weights to stay in the water at these speeds, but this lure does not.
- Large 4" bullet head for high speed trolling
- Chrome plated brass head allows it to be pulled at 15 knots & stay in the water
- Measures 13" long
- Rigged with 2 stainless 10/0 hooks set at 180 degrees
- 400 lb. cable for ultimate strength
- Double skirted with premium grade vinyl for maximum durability
- Silver flakes provide extra flash
- 5/8" jetted bolt with a nylon washer in the back of the head so that you can remove and re-skirt the lure as needed
- Please see the images for a better description.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Returns made outside of the 30 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
How Will My Order Ship?
We've carefully selected the shipping options for each product on our site to ensure you receive the fastest, safest, and most reliable delivery service possible. Each item's delivery options will be noted on its product page, as well as in the shopping cart.
Any Exceptions I Should Be Aware Of?
- Deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs
- If you live in a non-contiguous U.S. state or territory—in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands—additional fees or shipping restrictions may apply
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
Deliveries will be completed by UPS or FedEx. Available shipping options will be noted in your Shopping Cart, but generally include:
- Your order will be promptly fulfilled and delivered within 1 business day.
- Your order will be promptly fulfilled and delivered within 2 business days.
- Please note: Orders placed outside the time frame listed beside your shipping option will be shipped the next day. Also, deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Please allow the full processing time required to ship from the supplier’s warehouse, plus 3-8 business days in transit for delivery.
- Please allow the full processing time required to ship from the supplier’s warehouse, plus 1-7 business days in transit for delivery.
- Please allow the full processing time required to ship from the supplier’s warehouse, plus 2 business days in transit for delivery.
- Please allow the full processing time required to ship from the supplier’s warehouse, plus 1 business day in transit for delivery.
SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, OR PUERTO RICO?
- Enter your shipping zip code in your Shopping Cart to calculate additional fees/shipping restrictions.
- Please note: Deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays.
We want to make sure your order gets to you safe and sound. For items that are too large or fragile to be delivered via UPS/FedEx, we partner with carriers specializing in the transportation and delivery of Large Parcel freight so you can be rest assured that your order is being handled with the utmost care from the moment it leaves the warehouse.
How it works:
CHOOSE A DELIVERY OPTION FOR YOUR LARGE PARCEL ITEM AT CHECKOUT
Available delivery methods vary by item; all service options will be displayed in the shopping cart.
YOUR ORDER GETS PICKED UP FROM THE WAREHOUSE
We'll send you a Ship Confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
ORDER IS SHIPPED TO A LOCAL DELIVERY TERMINAL
A Large Parcel carrier transports your order with care to a delivery professional in your area.
DELIVERY APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED
Upon arrival, the local terminal will contact you to schedule a delivery date and appointment window.
DAY OF DELIVERY: WELCOME YOUR NEW ORDER HOME!
Be sure to inspect the shipment contents upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the condition or packaging of your order, simply describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver and contact us for assistance.
When Will My Order Arrive?
Every product on our site has an estimated Lead Time - the number of business days it takes for an item to be processed and prepared for shipment at the warehouse. To provide you with the greatest selection on the internet, we ship from warehouses all over the country. Each lead time varies based on many different factors. Some warehouses stock items that can be shipped the same day or within 24 hours. Other items require a longer time (e.g. 2-4 weeks). Each product page on our site includes the estimated Lead Time, “Usually ships in ________ ,” to give you an idea how quickly your order will leave the warehouse.
For Small Parcel shipments within the United States, delivery usually takes between 1 and 6 business days (except for USPS which ships in 1-10 business days) after your order is picked up from the warehouse. For expedited services such as 3-day, 2nd Day or Next Day Air, your order's travel time is locked in to the given speed you select after the item leaves the warehouse. You should remember that the estimated Lead Time still applies before the item ships out. Be sure to consult the product's Lead Time before you order with expedited shipping, and call us if you have any questions or concerns.
For Large Parcel Curbside Deliveries, delivery usually takes between 3-6 business days from the time your items leave the warehouse (5-10 business days for Canadian shipments). For residential deliveries, you will be contacted for an appointment as soon as your order arrives at the local terminal. For commercial deliveries, no appointment will be made. If you need to make one, please contact us.
For Large Parcel Inside Deliveries, delivery usually takes 1-4 weeks from the time items leave the warehouse (4-6 weeks for Canadian shipments). Your order will travel through a nationwide network of professional moving companies who will handle your item(s) with the utmost care. You will be contacted for a delivery appointment when your order reaches the delivery agent. Although the items are handled carefully throughout transit, we require that our orders undergo a thorough inspection at the delivery agent to ensure your item is delivered in perfect condition.
For products that display 'Arrives by Christmas', Wayfair is not responsible for late shipments resulting from carrier delays or any other causes beyond our control.
- Click on the order number link in the Orders section on the Welcome page of My Account.
- If you have more than one order that has shipped, select the specific order on the next page that you'd like to track items from. If the items you'd like to track have been shipped, the tracking information will be displayed for you here.
Items marked FREE SHIPPING! on the product page will ship for free! In order to keep your costs down and our pricing simple, we either provide free shipping or, in certain cases, charge shipping per item. This charge, if any, is indicated in your shopping cart and covers ground shipping within the contiguous United States. We won't surprise you with any hidden charges or handling fees. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay, with one exception: if you are shipping an order to FL, we are required to charge sales tax.
Beware of companies who mask their shipping charges and surprise you with prohibitive shipping and handling fees or oversize charges at the end of the checkout process. Make sure you know the total cost of your purchase when shopping around.
Please refer to the following chart to understand the specific shipping rates for items that fall under our Shipping Policy:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping Cost|
|Calculated at checkout|
|≥ $45||Free! With exceptions to AK, HI, & U.S. Territories|
Exclusions: Certain products we offer do carry associated shipping charges either per item or per order amount. The total item shipping charges, if any, will be detailed in the shopping cart page prior to checkout.
Order Amount for promotional shipping doesn't include, and offer doesn't apply to, gift cards, bulk orders, applicable shipping charges, international fees, or sales tax. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories. Some items have specific shipping charges and are not eligible towards the qualifying amount for the reduced shipping rates or free shipping. Other eligible item(s) in your cart at time of checkout will still count towards the qualifying total.
We keep it simple–our pricing is straightforward and all-inclusive, which saves you time and energy.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.