Flounder Master Saltwater Spinning Rod & Reel Combo
If you're looking for a light, quick action spinning rod and reel, this is it.
The Flounder Master Spinning Rod:
- Made from a carbon composite blank for maximum sensitivity and feel
- Composite reel seat for strength, durability, and corrosion proof
- Spiral wrapped construction for extra strength
- Features 6 ceramic lined guides plus 1 on the tip
- Double cork handle for non slip comfort
- Gold wraps on the guides and butt section for great looks
- 10-15 lb. class rating
This rod is the perfect fit for our RTA 7000 spinning reel. With a responsive tip, yet strong body, you will have years of enjoyment chasing the fish of your dreams. Lifetime warranty against defects, the longest in the industry.
RTA 7000 Saltwater Spinning Reel:
This is our best selling reel for offshore fishing. Tough enough for trolling or bottom fishing, and can be spooled with 80 pound test braid. One of the most versatile reels you can buy with great capacity for the fight of your life. Flat black with a gold spool, open face, and stainless ball bearings for the saltwater environment. Silk smooth drag and easy to adjust on the reel face. Interchangeable handle for right or left hand set up. 4.9:1 gear ratio 65 lb. braid/360 yards 80 lb. braid/300 yards. 44 lb. max drag. Two year warranty, the longest in the industry. This spinning reel is saltwater tough and ready to battle the fish of your life. Ideal for Redfish, Cobia, Dolphin, Grouper, and all large game fish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.