- 9 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- The best smooth shift function with 1 touch 2 speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shaft are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2 speed gear ratio: 3.1 : 1 and 1.3 : 1
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag 107 lbs.
- Line capacity: 950 yds. of 50 lb. mono/740 yds. of 100 lb. braid
- Oversized big game handles and rod clamp and wrench system
- Test and approved for handling the harshest saltwater environments.
The 2 speed reels allow you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear if a fish runs toward the boat and then shift to a low gear when they go down and you need to pump them up.
These reels are designed for the rugged offshore environment. Matches perfectly with our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Rods for fit and balance. These four 100 - 120 lb. rod and reel combo's come complete with our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition rods with wind on leader guides capable of passing the largest wind on leader. All guides feature the finest roller components and have double wraps for strength. This is our finest grade tournament rod and ideal for Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and record Wahoo in the Bahamas. Made from a high carbon composite blank with span wrap construction to resist side loads and twist, and close to unbreakable. Excellent back bone and a sensitive tip. EVA foam grip for non slip and comfort. Length is 5'6" for ideal control. Gimbal cross on the end of rod butt for rod holders or fighting belts. A set of these on a tournament boat is quite a sight. Please see images for a better description. 2 year warranty against any defect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.