18 Wide 2 Speed Reel on a 15-20 lb. Snapper Wacker 2 pc. Jigging Rod
Eat My Tackle is proud to present our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition jigging reels made to our specifications, tournament tough for offshore fishing. Fishing with jigs requires faster retrieval rates and this reel is specifically designed and geared for jigging
- 8 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- The best smooth shift function with 1 touch 2 speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shaft are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2 speed gear ratio: 6.0 : 1 and 3.3 : 1 for the absolute best high speed jigging performance
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag 40 lbs.
- Line capacity: 600 yds. of 20 lb. mono, 575 yds. of 65 lb. braid
- Oversized big game handles and rod clamp and wrench system
- Neoprene reel bag
- New improved 2018 model
The 2 speed reels allow you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear when jigging and then shift to a low gear when a fish goes down and you need to pump them up. These reels are designed for the rugged offshore environment. Matches perfectly with our Eat My Tackle jigging rods for fit and balance. Full 2 year warranty against any defects.
Jigging Snapper Wacker Rod
Eat My Tackle snapper wacker jigging rods are versatile fishing rods designed to keep up with the fast rod action required for successful jigging. Jerky, vertical motions are an essential part of good jigging, and Eat My Tackle jigging rods are strong and tough enough to withstand these motions for long periods. At the same time, Eat My Tackle jigging rods are short and lightweight, and bend down when fighting fish to help take pressure off anglers. Eat My Tackle jigging rods feature tough graphite and glass composite blanks, aluminum reel seats, wrapped guides, EVA grips, and can be used for other types of fishing where you need light weight, light action, and high pulling and lifting power. 2 year warranty against defects, the longest in the industry.
- Assembled Length 6'7"
- Disassembled Length 28" & 56"
- 15-20 lb Test Rod
- 9 Guides Split Handle
- Gimbaled End with Cap
- Dark blue with Flecks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.