50 Wide 2 Speed Reel on a 60-80 lb Blue Marlin Tournament Fishing RodBlue Marlin Tournament Edition 60-80 lb. Fishing Rod. This is our finest grade tournament rod and ideal for Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, and record Wahoo in the Bahamas. Constructed with the most expensive composite blank and wide mouth roller guides capable of passing the largest wind on leaders for outstanding control at boat side! All guides feature the finest components and have double wraps for strength. This is one of the best looking rods and a set of these on a tournament boat is quite a site. Excellent back bone and sensitive tip for the best action of any rod we have constructed. The span wrap construction is important when a fish takes off to the side, the rod will resist twist better than any rod we have tested. Made from the finest high carbon composite blank with span wrap construction to minimize side loads and twist. Close to unbreakable. Wide mouth wind on rollers, finest stainless steel rollers. EVA foam grip for non slip and comfort. 5'5" for ideal control. Gimbal cross on the end of rod butt for rod holders or fighting chair. Tournament grade construction for Marlin and big game fishing!!!
50 WIDE 2 SPEED BIG GAME FISHING REEL BLUE MARLIN TOURNAMENT EDITION
Eat My Tackle is proud to present our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Reels made to our specifications tournament tough for offshore fishing.
- 9 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- The best smooth shift function with 1 touch 2 speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shaft are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2 speed gear ratio: 3.1 : 1 and 1.3 : 1
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag 107 lbs.
- Line capacity: 950 yds. of 50 lb. mono/740 yds. of 100 lb. braid
- Oversized big game handles and rod clamp and wrench system
- New improved 2018 model
The 2 speed reels allow you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear if a fish runs toward the boat and then shift to a low gear when they go down and you need to pump them up.
These reels are designed for the rugged offshore environment. Matches perfectly with our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Rods for fit and balance. Full 2 year warranty against any defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.