Offshore fishing reel by E-Lusion 50 Lb. class
Combining the toughness of a 50 lb. class reel and a higher gear ratio of 4.1:1 gives serious saltwater anglers both power and speed. Featuring a lightweight one piece aluminum CNC frame and cold forged aluminum spool for durability and salt water tough. E-Lusion offshore reels can be used for trolling, casting large baits or bottom fishing.
- 4 stainless steel precision ball bearings
- One piece all aluminum alloy CNC body
- Cold forged aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main shaft with perfect corrosion and impact protection
- Precision machined brass oscillation gear with high strength and smooth line winding
- All aluminum handle with a soft and comfortable ergonomic rubber knob
- Strong and durable aluminum star drag system
- Anti revers clutch system
- Line capacity is 580 yards of 30 lb. mono
Built saltwater tough for years of enjoyment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.