- Twin Disc Drag System - The strongest drag system available on big game fishing reels with over 30% more stopping power compared to competitor's single disc drags. Twin carbon drag discs provide an even and smooth braking force as the pressure is applied to both sides of the spool resulting in less heat generation and more surface area friction. More accurate and repeatable drag settings that won't need adjusting after landing a fish. Drag discs last longer which eliminates repair costs and downtime.
- 9 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings.
- The best smooth shift function with one touch, 2 Speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shafts are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2-Speed gear ratio: 2.5:1 and 1.3:1
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system, utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag of 155 lbs.
- 80 Wide Line Capacity: 1025yds of 80 lb. mono/1740yds of 200 lb. braid
- Over sized big game handles, rod clamp, and wrench system included
- Tested and approved for handling in even the harshest saltwater environments.
These 2 speed reels allow you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear if a fish runs toward the boat and then shift to a low gear when they go down and you need to pump them back up.
These reels are designed for the rugged offshore environment. Matches perfectly with our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition rods for fit and balance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.