50 Wide 2 Speed Reel on a 160-200 lb. 3pc. Deep Drop Tournament Rod
160-200 3pc. Roller Tip Deep Drop Rod - Blue Marlin Tournament Edition
This rod features a 3.5' rod blank complete with a straight butt and a bent butt handle. This Blue Marlin Tournament Edition trolling rod is designed to take the demands of heavy pressure. The rod features 4+1 HD roller guides plus roller guide at the tip. This is our finest grade tournament rod and constructed with the highest quality composite blank and wide mouth roller guides capable of passing the largest wind on leaders for outstanding control at boat side! All guides feature the latest and best technology and materials plus double wraps for strength. The span wrap construction is important and the rod will resist twist better than any rod we have tested. Total length of the rod with the bent butt attached is 5'5". This rod is a perfect match for our 80 wide two speed Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Reels. Wide mouth wind on leader roller guides EVA foam grip for non slip and comfort. Rod stands at 5'3" with straight end, 5'5" with bent butt. 5 year warranty against breakage, the longest in the industry.
50 Wide 2 Speed Blue Marlin Tournament Edition Big Game Fishing Reel
Eat My Tackle is proud to present our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition big game fishing reels! Made to our specifications tournament tough for offshore fishing.
- 9 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings.
- The best smooth shift function with one touch, 2 Speed shift
- Anodized for a durable and saltwater resistant finish
- All internal components gears and shafts are hardened and tempered stainless steel
- 2 Speed gear ratio: 3.1:1 and 1.3: 1
- Precision cut stainless steel gears manufactured to exacting standards
- CNC machine cut aircraft aluminum frame and spool
- Perfect drag system, utilizing the best aircraft brake material
- Max drag of 107 lbs.
- Line Capacity: 950 yards of 50 lb. mono/740 yds of 100 lb braid
- Over sized big game handles and rod clamp and wrench system
- New improved 2018 model
These 2 speed reels allow you to retrieve the line quickly in a high speed gear if a fish runs toward the boat and then shift to a low gear when they go down and you need to pump them back up. These reels are designed for the rugged offshore environment. Matches perfectly with our Blue Marlin Tournament Edition rods for fit and balance. Full 2 year warranty against any defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.